Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 10, Octobre 2007
|Page(s)||798 - 800|
|Published online||15 October 2007|
- Qu-Petersen Z, Deasy B, Jankowski R, et al. Identification of a novel population of muscle stem cells in mice: potential for muscle regeneration. J Cell Biol 2002; 157 : 851–64. [Google Scholar]
- Lee JY, Qu-Petersen Z, Cao B, et al. Clonal isolation of muscle-derived cells capable of enhancing muscle regeneration and bone healing. J Cell Biol 2000; 150 : 1085–100. [Google Scholar]
- Kuroda R, Usas A, Kubo S, et al. Cartilage repair using bone morphogenetic protein 4 and muscle-derived stem cells. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54 : 433–42. [Google Scholar]
- Cao B, Zheng B, Jankowski RJ, et al. Muscle stem cells differentiate into haematopoietic lineages but retain myogenic potential. Nat Cell Biol 2003; 5 : 640–6. [Google Scholar]
- Deasy BM, Gharaibeh BM, Pollett JB, et al. Long-term self-renewal of postnatal muscle-derived stem cells. Mol Biol Cell 2005; 16 : 3323–33. [Google Scholar]
- Zammit P, Beauchamp J. The skeletal muscle satellite cell: stem cell or son of stem cell ? Differentiation 2001; 68 : 193–204. [Google Scholar]
- Wagers AJ, Conboy IM. Cellular and molecular signatures of muscle regeneration: current concepts and controversies in adult myogenesis. Cell 2005; 122 : 659–67. [Google Scholar]
- Collins CA, Olsen I, Zammit PS, et al. Stem cell function, self-renewal, and behavioral heterogeneity of cells from the adult muscle satellite cell niche. Cell 2005; 122 : 289–301. [Google Scholar]
- Deasy BM, Lu A, Tebbets JC, et al. A role for cell sex in stem cell-mediated skeletal muscle regeneration: female cells have higher muscle regeneration efficiency. J Cell Biol 2007; 177 : 73–86. [Google Scholar]
- Corsi KA, Pollett JB, Phillippi JA, et al. The osteogenic potential of postnatal skeletal muscle-derived stem cells is influenced by donor sex. J Bone Miner Res 2007 (2 juillet) online. [Google Scholar]
- Aksu AE, Rubin JP, Dudas JR, et al. Role of gender and anatomical region on induction of osteogenic differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells. Annals Plast Surg 2007 (sous presse). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.