Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 10, Octobre 2007
|Page(s)||800 - 803|
|Published online||15 October 2007|
- Yarden Y, Ullrich A. Growth factor receptor tyrosine kinases. Annu Rev Biochem 1988; 57 : 443–78. [Google Scholar]
- Hynes NE, Lane HA. ERBB receptors and cancer: the complexity of targeted inhibitors. Nat Rev Cancer 2005; 5 : 341–54. [Google Scholar]
- Olayioye MA, Neve RM, Lane HA, et al. The ErbB signaling network: receptor heterodimerization in development and cancer. EMBO J 2000; 19 : 3159–67. [Google Scholar]
- Chung KY, Shia J, Kemeny NE, et al. Cetuximab shows activity in colorectal cancer patients with tumors that do not express the epidermal growth factor receptor by immunohistochemistry. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23 : 1803–10. [Google Scholar]
- DiGiovanna MP, Stern DF, Edgerton SM, et al. Relationship of epidermal growth factor receptor expression to ErbB-2 signaling activity and prognosis in breast cancer patients. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23 : 1152–60. [Google Scholar]
- Porebska I, Harlozi´nska A, Bojarowski T. Expression of the tyrosine kinase activity growth factor receptors (EGFR, ERB B2, ERB B3) in colorectal adenocarcinomas and adenomas. Tumour Biol 2000; 21 : 105–15. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z, Zhang L, Yeung TK, et al. Endocytosis deficiency of epidermal growth factor (EGF) receptor-ErbB2 heterodimers in response to EGF stimulation. Mol Biol Cell 1999; 10 : 1621–36. [Google Scholar]
- Baulida J, Kraus MH, Alimandi M, et al. All ErbB receptors other than the epidermal growth factor receptor are endocytosis impaired. J Biol Chem 1996; 271 : 5251–7. [Google Scholar]
- Wilkinson JC, Staros JV. Effect of ErbB2 coexpression on the kinetic interactions of epidermal growth factor with its receptor in intact cells. Biochemistry 2002; 41 : 8–14. [Google Scholar]
- Citri A, Yarden Y. EGF-ERBB signalling: towards the systems level. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2006; 7 : 505–16. [Google Scholar]
- Dancey JE, Chen HX. Strategies for optimizing combinations of molecularly targeted anticancer agents. Nat Rev Drug Discov 2006; 5 : 649–59. [Google Scholar]
- Moulder SL, Yakes FM, Muthuswamy SK, et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor (HER1) tyrosine kinase inhibitor ZD1839 (Iressa) inhibits HER2/neu (erbB2)-overexpressing breast cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. Cancer Res 2001; 61 : 8887–95. [Google Scholar]
- Walshe JM, Denduluri N, Berman AW, et al. A phase II trial with trastuzumab and pertuzumab in patients with HER2-overexpressed locally advanced and metastatic breast cancer. Clin Breast Cancer 2006; 6 : 535–9. [Google Scholar]
- Larbouret C, Robert B, Teulon I, et al. In vivo therapeutic synergism of anti-EGFR and anti-HER2 monoclonal antibodies against pancreatic carcinomas. Clin Can Res 2007; 13 : 3356–62. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.