Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 10, Octobre 2007
|Page(s)||796 - 797|
|Published online||15 October 2007|
- Moss EG, Lee RC, Ambros V. The cold shock domain protein LIN-28 controls developmental timing in C. elegans and is regulated by the lin-4 RNA. Cell 1997; 88 : 637–46. [Google Scholar]
- Sempere LF, Freemantle S, Pitha-Rowe I, et al. Expression profiling of mammalian microRNAs uncovers a subset of brain-expressed microRNAs with possible roles in murine and human neuronal differentiation. Genome Biol 2004; 5 : R13. [Google Scholar]
- Yang D, Moss EG. Temporally regulated expression of Lin-28 in diverse tissues of the developing mouse. Gene Expr Patterns 2003; 3 : 719–26. [Google Scholar]
- Polesskaya A, Cuvellier S, Naguibneva I, et al. Lin-28 binds IGF-2 mRNA and participates in skeletal myogenesis by increasing translation efficiency. Genes Dev 2007; 21 : 1125–38. [Google Scholar]
- Kedersha N, Anderson P. Stress granules: sites of mRNA triage that regulate mRNA stability and translatability. Biochem Soc Trans 2002; 30 : 963–9. [Google Scholar]
- Florini JR, Ewton DZ, Coolican SA. Growth hormone and the insulin-like growth factor system in myogenesis. Endocrinol Rev 1996; 17 : 481–517. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Y, Chen Y, Ito H, et al. Identification and characterization of lin-28 homolog B (LIN28B) in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Gene 2006; 384 : 51–61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.