Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 10, Octobre 2007
|Page(s)||794 - 795|
|Published online||15 October 2007|
- Collins CA, Olsen I, Zammit PS, et al. Stem cell function, self-renewal, and behavioral heterogeneity of cells from the adult muscle satellite cell niche. Cell 2005; 122 : 289–301. [Google Scholar]
- Chazaud B, Sonnet C, Lafuste P, et al. Satellite cells attract monocytes and use macrophages as a support to escape apoptosis and enhance muscle growth. J Cell Biol 2003; 163 : 1133–43. [Google Scholar]
- Sonnet C, Lafuste P, Arnold L, et al. Human macrophages rescue myoblasts and myotubes from apoptosis through a set of adhesion molecular systems. J Cell Sci 2006; 119 : 2497–507. [Google Scholar]
- Arnold L, Henry A, Poron F, et al. Inflammatory monocytes recruited after skeletal muscle injury switch into anti-inflammatory macrophages to support myogenesis. J Exp Med 2007; 204 : 1057–69. [Google Scholar]
- Gordon S, Taylor PR. Monocyte and macrophage heterogeneity. Nat Rev Immunol 2005; 5 : 953–64. [Google Scholar]
- Stout RD, Suttles J. Functional plasticity of macrophages : reversible adaptation to changing microenvironments. J Leukoc Biol 2004; 76 : 509–13. [Google Scholar]
- Geissmann F, Jung S, Littman DR. Blood monocytes consist of two principal subsets with distinct migratory properties. Immunity 2003; 19 : 71–82. [Google Scholar]
- Tacke F, Ginhoux F, Jakubzick C, et al. Immature monocytes acquire antigens from other cells in the bone marrow and present them to T cells after maturing in the periphery. J Exp Med 2006; 203 : 583–97. [Google Scholar]
- Nathan C. Points of control in inflammation. Nature 2002; 420 : 846–52. [Google Scholar]
- Serhan CN, Savill J. Resolution of inflammation : the beginning programs the end. Nat Immunol 2005; 6 : 1191–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.