Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 10, Octobre 2007
|Page(s)||791 - 793|
|Published online||15 October 2007|
- Ito M, Yang Z, Andl T, et al. Wnt-dependent de novo hair follicle regeneration in adult mouse skin after wounding. Nature 2007; 447 : 316–20. [Google Scholar]
- Cotsarelis G. Epithelial stem cells : a folliculocentric view. J Invest Dermatol 2006; 126 : 1459–68. [Google Scholar]
- Claudinot S, Nicolas M, Oshima H, et al. Long-term renewal of hair follicles from clonogenic multipotent stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005; 102 : 14677–82. [Google Scholar]
- Levy V, Lindon C, Zheng Y, et al. Epidermal stem cells arise from the hair follicle after wounding. FASEB J 2007; 21 : 1358–66. [Google Scholar]
- Fuchs E. Scratching the surface of skin development. Nature 2007; 445 : 834–42. [Google Scholar]
- Schäfer M, Werner S. Transcriptional control of wound repair. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 2007 online. [Google Scholar]
- Kligman AM, Strauss JS. The formation of vellus hair follicles from human adult epidermis. J Invest Dermatol 1956; 27 : 19–23. [Google Scholar]
- Owens DM, Watt FM. Contribution of stem cells and differentiated cells to epidermal tumours. Nat Rev Cancer 2003; 3 : 444–51. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.