Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 8-9, Août-Septembre 2007
|Page(s)||692 - 694|
|Published online||15 August 2007|
- Liu YJ, V Soumelis V, Watanabe N, et al. TSLP: an epithelial cell cytokine that regulates T Cell differentiation by conditioning dendritic cell maturation. Annu Rev Immunol 2007; 25 : 193–219. [Google Scholar]
- Ray RJ, Furlonger C, Williams DE, Paige CJ. Characterization of thymic stromal-derived lymphopoietin (TSLP) in murine B cell development in vitro. Eur J Immunol 1996; 26 : 10–6. [Google Scholar]
- Levin SD, Koelling RM, Friend SL, et al. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin: a cytokine that promotes the development of IgM+ B cells in vitro and signals via a novel mechanism. J Immunol 1999; 162 : 677–83. [Google Scholar]
- Reche PA, Soumelis V, Gorman DM, et al. Human thymic stromal lymphopoietin preferentially stimulates myeloid cells. J Immunol 2001; 167 : 336–43. [Google Scholar]
- Soumelis V, Reche PA, Kanzler H, et al. Human epithelial cells trigger dendritic cell mediated allergic inflammation by producing TSLP. Nat Immunol 2002; 3 : 673–80. [Google Scholar]
- Ito T, Wang YH, Duramad O, et al. TSLP-activated dendritic cells induce an inflammatory T helper type 2 cell response through OX40 ligand. J Exp Med 2005; 202 : 1213–23. [Google Scholar]
- Ying S, O’Connor B, Ratoff J, et al. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin expression is increased in asthmatic airways and correlates with expression of Th2-attracting chemokines and disease severity. J Immunol 2005; 174 : 8183–90. [Google Scholar]
- Yoo J, Omori M, Gyarmati D, et al. Spontaneous atopic dermatitis in mice expressing an inducible thymic stromal lymphopoietin transgene specifically in the skin. J Exp Med 2005; 202 : 541–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou B, Comeau MR, De Smedt T, et al. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin as a key initiator of allergic airway inflammation in mice. Nat Immunol 2005; 6 : 1047–53. [Google Scholar]
- Bogiatzi SI, Fernandez I, Bichet JC, et al. Cutting edge: proinflammatory and Th2 cytokines synergize to induce thymic stromal lymphopoietin production by human skin keratinocytes. J Immunol 2007; 178 : 3373–7. [Google Scholar]
- Allakhverdi Z, Comeau MR, Jessup HK, et al. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin is released by human epithelial cells in response to microbes, trauma, or inflammation and potently activates mast cells. J Exp Med 2007; 204 : 253–8. [Google Scholar]
- Holgate ST. The epithelium takes centre stage in asthma and atopic dermatitis. Trends Immunol 2007; 28 : 248–51 [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe N, Hanabuchi S, Soumelis V, et al. Human thymic stromal lymphopoietin promotes dendritic cell-mediated CD4+ T cell homeostatic expansion. Nat Immunol 2004; 5 : 426–34. [Google Scholar]
- Rimoldi M, Chieppa M, Salucci V, et al. Intestinal immune homeostasis is regulated by the crosstalk between epithelial cells and dendritic cells. Nat Immunol 2005; 6 : 507–14. [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe N, Wang YH, Lee HK, et al. Hassall’s corpuscles instruct dendritic cells to induce CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells in human thymus. Nature 2005; 436 : 1181–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.