Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 8-9, Août-Septembre 2007
|Page(s)||694 - 695|
|Published online||15 August 2007|
- Videbech P, Ravnkilde B. Hippocampal volume and depression: a meta-analysis of MRI studies. Am J Psychiatry 2004; 161 : 1957–66. [Google Scholar]
- Nelson MD, Saykin AJ, Flashman LA, Riordan HJ. Hippocampal volume reduction in schizophrenia as assessed by magnetic resonance imaging: a meta-analytic study. Arch Gener Psychiatry 1998; 55 : 433–40. [Google Scholar]
- Smith ME. Bilateral hippocampal volume reduction in adults with post-traumatic stress disorder: a meta-analysis of structural MRI studies. Hippocampus 2005; 15 : 798–807. [Google Scholar]
- Sapolsky RM, Krey LC, McEwen BS. The neuroendocrinology of stress and aging: the glucocorticoid cascade hypothesis. Endocrinol Rev 1986; 7 : 284–301. [Google Scholar]
- Lupien SJ, de Leon M, de Santi S, et al. Cortisol levels during human aging predict hippocampal atrophy and memory deficits. Nat Neurosci 1998; 1 : 69–73. [Google Scholar]
- Gilbertson MW, Shenton ME, Ciszewski A, et al. Smaller hippocampal volume predicts pathologic vulnerability to psychological trauma. Nat Neurosci 2002; 5 : 1242–7. [Google Scholar]
- Van Petten C. Relationship between hippocampal volume and memory ability in healthy individuals across the lifespan: review and meta-analysis. Neuropsychologia 2004; 42 : 1394–413. [Google Scholar]
- Mazziotta JC, Toga AW, Evans A, Fox P, Lancaster J. A probabilistic atlas of the human brain: theory and rationale for its development. The International consortium for brain mapping (ICBM). Neuroimage 1995; 2 : 89–101. [Google Scholar]
- Pruessner JC, Li LM, Serles W, et al. Volumetry of hippocampus and amygdala with high-resolution MRI and three-dimensional analysis software: minimizing the discrepancies between laboratories. Cereb Cortex 2000; 10 : 433–42. [Google Scholar]
- Lupien SJ, Evans A, Lord C, et al. Hippocampal volume is as variable in young as in older adults: implications for the notion of hippocampal atrophy in humans. Neuroimage 2007; 34 : 479–85. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.