Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 3, Mars 2007
|Page(s)||245 - 247|
|Published online||15 March 2007|
- Aladjem MI, Rodewald LW, Lin CM, et al., Replication initiation patterns in the beta-globin loci of totipotent and differentiated murine cells: evidence for multiple initiation regions. Mol Cell Biol 2002; 22 : 442–52. [Google Scholar]
- Hyrien O, Maric C, Mechali M. Transition in specification of embryonic metazoan DNA replication origins. Science 1995; 270 : 994–7. [Google Scholar]
- Norio P, Kosiyatrakul S, Yang Q, et al. Progressive activation of DNA replication initiation in large domains of the immunoglobulin heavy chain locus during B cell development. Mol Cell 2005; 20 : 575–87. [Google Scholar]
- Grégoire D, Brodolin K, Mechali M. HoxB domain induction silences DNA replication origins in the locus and specifies a single origin at its boundary. EMBO Rep 2006; 7 : 812–6. [Google Scholar]
- Dazy S, Gandrillon O, Hyrien O, Prioleau MN. Broadening of DNA replication origin usage during metazoan cell differentiation. EMBO Rep 2006; 7 : 806–11. [Google Scholar]
- Briggs R, King TJ. Transplantation of living nuclei from blastula cells into enucleated frogs’ eggs. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1952; 38 : 455–63. [Google Scholar]
- Gurdon JB, Laskey RA, Reeves OR. The developmental capacity of nuclei transplanted from keratinized skin cells of adult frogs. J Embryol Exp Morphol 1975; 34 : 93–112. [Google Scholar]
- Gurdon JB, Byrne JA. The first half-century of nuclear transplantation. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2003; 100 : 8048–52. [Google Scholar]
- Mechali M. DNA replication origins: from sequence specificity to epigenetics. Nat Rev Genet 2001; 2 : 640–5. [Google Scholar]
- Lemaitre JM, Méchali M. Organisation and dynamics of the cell nucleus for DNA replication. In : Hemmerich P, Diekmann S, eds. Vision of the nucleus. New York : American Scientific Publisher, 2005 : 37–51. [Google Scholar]
- Sasaki T, Sawado T, Yamaguchi M, Shinomiya T. Specification of regions of DNA replication initiation during embryogenesis in the 65-kilobase DNApolalpha-dE2F locus of Drosophila melanogaster. Mol Cell Biol 1999; 19 : 547–55. [Google Scholar]
- Lunyak VV, Ezrokhi M, Smith HS, Gerbi SA. Developmental changes in the Sciara II/9A initiation zone for DNA replication. Mol Cell Biol 2002; 22 : 8426–37. [Google Scholar]
- Danis E, Brodolin K, Menut S, et al. Specification of a DNA replication origin by a transcription complex. Nat Cell Biol 2004; 6 : 721–30. [Google Scholar]
- Fujii-Yamamoto H, Kim JM, Arai K, Masai H. Cell cycle and developmental regulations of replication factors in mouse embryonic stem cells. J Biol Chem 2005; 280 : 12976–87. [Google Scholar]
- Rowntree RK, Lee JT. Mapping of DNA replication origins to noncoding genes of the X-inactivation center. Mol Cell Biol 2006; 26 : 3707–17. [Google Scholar]
- Lemaitre JM, Danis E, Pasero P, et al. Mitotic remodeling of the replicon and chromosome structure. Cell 2005; 123 : 787–801. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.