Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 3, Mars 2007
|Page(s)||247 - 249|
|Published online||15 March 2007|
- Penfield W, Rasmussen T. The cerebral cortex of man. New York : MacMillan, 1950 [Google Scholar]
- Oury F, Murakami Y, Renaud JS, et al. Hoxa2- and rhombomere-dependent development of the mouse facial somatosensory map. Science 2006; 313 : 1408–13. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Erzurumlu RS, Chen C, et al. Whisker-related neuronal patterns fail to develop in the trigeminal brainstem nuclei of NMDAR1 knockout mice. Cell 1994; 76 : 427–37. [Google Scholar]
- Woolsey TA, Van der Loos H. The structural organization of layer IV in the somatosensory region (SI) of mouse cerebral cortex. The description of a cortical field composed of discrete cytoarchitectonic units. Brain Res 1970; 17 : 205–42. [Google Scholar]
- Pasqualetti M, Rijli FM. Homeobox gene mutations and brain-stem developmental disorders: learning from knockout mice. Curr Opin Neurol 2001; 14 : 177–84. [Google Scholar]
- Kiecker C, Lumsden A. Compartments and their boundaries in vertebrate brain development. Nat Rev Neurosci 2005; 6 : 553–64. [Google Scholar]
- Deutsch J, Le Guyader H. The neuronal zootype: an hypothesis. CR Acad Sci Paris SerIII Life Sci 1998; 321 : 713–9. [Google Scholar]
- Dasen JS, Tice BC, Brenner-Morton S, et al. A Hox regulatory network establishes motor neuron pool identity and target-muscle connectivity. Cell 2005; 123 : 477–91. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.