Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 23, Number 3, Mars 2007
|Page(s)||230 - 232|
|Published online||15 March 2007|
- Drubin DG, Nelson WJ. Origins of cell polarity. Cell 1996; 84 : 335–44. [Google Scholar]
- Yeaman C, Grindstaff KK, Nelson WJ. New perspectives on mechanisms involved in generating epithelial cell polarity. Physiol Rev 1999; 79 : 73–98. [Google Scholar]
- Ingber DE. Mechanical control of tissue morphogenesis during embryological development. Int J Dev Biol 2006; 50 : 255–66. [Google Scholar]
- Singhvi R, Kumar A, Lopez GP, et al. Engineering cell shape and function. Science 1994; 264 : 696–8. [Google Scholar]
- Thery M, Pepin A, Dressaire E, Chen Y, Bornens M. Cell distribution of stress fibres in response to adhesive environment geometry. Cell Motil Cytoskeleton 2006; 63 : 341–55. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang X, Bruzewicz DA, Wong AP, Piel M, Whitesides GM. Directing cell migration with asymmetric micropatterns. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005; 102 : 975–8. [Google Scholar]
- Thery M, Racine V, Piel M, et al. From the cover: anisotropy of cell adhesive microenvironment governs cell internal organization and orientation of polarity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2006; 103 : 19771–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.