Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 10, Octobre 2006
|Page(s)||809 - 811|
|Published online||15 October 2006|
- Hijazi RA, Cunningham GR. Andropause : is androgen replacement therapy indicated for the aging male ? Annu Rev Med 2005; 56 : 117–37. [Google Scholar]
- Sternbach H. Age-associated testosterone decline in men: clinical issues for psychiatry. Am J Psychiatry 1998; 155 : 1310–8. [Google Scholar]
- Gosden RG, Richardson DW, Brown N, Davidson DW. Structure and gametogenic potential of seminiferous tubules in ageing mice. J Reprod Fertil 1982; 64 : 127–33. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C, Hikim AS, Ferrini M, et al. Male reproductive ageing: using the brown Norway rat as a model for man. Novartis Found Symp 2002; 242 : 82–97. [Google Scholar]
- Peltola V, Huhtaniemi I, Metsa-Ketela T, Ahotupa M. Induction of lipid peroxidation during steroidogenesis in the rat testis. Endocrinology 1996; 137 : 105–12. [Google Scholar]
- Quinn PG, Payne AH. Steroid product-induced, oxygen-mediated damage of microsomal cytochrome P-450 enzymes in Leydig cell cultures. Relationship to desensitization. J Biol Chem 1985; 260 : 2092–9. [Google Scholar]
- Chen H, Hardy MP, Huhtaniemi I, Zirkin BR. Age-related decreased Leydig cell testosterone production in the brown Norway rat. J Androl 1994; 15 : 551–7. [Google Scholar]
- Chen H, Huhtaniemi I, Zirkin BR. Depletion and repopulation of Leydig cells in the testes of aging brown Norway rats. Endocrinology 1996; 137 : 3447–52. [Google Scholar]
- Arimura A, Somogyvari-Vigh A, Miyata A, et al. Tissue distribution of PACAP as determined by RIA: highly abundant in the rat brain and testes. Endocrinology 1991; 129 : 2787–9. [Google Scholar]
- Lacombe A, Lelievre V, Roselli CE, et al. Delayed testicular aging in pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating peptide (PACAP) null mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2006; 103 : 3793–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.