Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 22, Number 5, Mai 2006
|Page(s)||480 - 482|
|Published online||15 May 2006|
- Casanova JL, Abel L. Genetic dissection of immunity to mycobacteria : the human model. Annu Rev Immunol 2002; 20 : 581–620. [Google Scholar]
- Casanova JL, Blanche S, Emile JF, et al. Idiopathic disseminated bacillus Calmette-Guerin infection : a French national retrospective study. Pediatrics 1996; 98 : 774–8. [Google Scholar]
- Casanova JL, Jouanguy E, Lamhamedi S, et al. Immunological conditions of children with BCG disseminated infection. Lancet 1995; 346 : 581. [Google Scholar]
- Jouanguy E, Altare F, Lamhamedi S, et al. Interferon-gamma-receptor deficiency in an infant with fatal bacille Calmette-Guerin infection. N Engl J Med 1996; 335 : 1956–61. [Google Scholar]
- Dorman SE, Holland SM. Mutation in the signal-transducing chain of the interferon-gamma receptor and susceptibility to mycobacterial infection. J Clin Invest 1998; 101 : 2364–9. [Google Scholar]
- Dupuis S, Dargemont C, Fieschi C, et al. Impairment of mycobacterial but not viral immunity by a germline human STAT1 mutation. Science 2001; 293 : 300–3. [Google Scholar]
- Fieschi C, Bosticardo M, de Beaucoudrey L, et al. A novel form of complete IL-12/IL-23 receptor beta1 deficiency with cell surface-expressed nonfunctional receptors. Blood 2004; 104 : 2095–101. [Google Scholar]
- Jouanguy E, Lamhamedi-Cherradi S, Lammas D, et al. A human IFNGR1 small deletion hotspot associated with dominant susceptibility to mycobacterial infection. Nat Genet 1999; 21 : 370–8. [Google Scholar]
- Picard C, Fieschi C, Altare F, et al. Inherited interleukin-12 deficiency : IL12B genotype and clinical phenotype of 13 patients from six kindreds. Am J Hum Genet 2002; 70 : 336–48. [Google Scholar]
- Jouanguy E, Lamhamedi-Cherradi S, Altare F, et al. Partial interferon-gamma receptor 1 deficiency in a child with tuberculoid bacillus Calmette-Guerin infection and a sibling with clinical tuberculosis. J Clin Invest 1997; 100 : 2658–64. [Google Scholar]
- Casanova JL, Abel L. The human model : a genetic dissection of immunity to infection in natural conditions. Nat Rev Immunol 2004; 4 : 55–66. [Google Scholar]
- Casanova JL, Abel L. Inborn errors of immunity to infection : the rule rather than the exception. J Exp Med 2005; 202 : 197–201. [Google Scholar]
- Fieschi C, Dupuis S, Catherinot E, et al. Low penetrance, broad resistance, and favorable outcome of interleukin 12 receptor beta1 deficiency : medical and immunological implications. J Exp Med 2003; 197 : 527–35. [Google Scholar]
- Feinberg J, Fieschi C, Doffinger R, et al. Bacillus Calmette Guerin triggers the IL-12/IFN-gamma axis by an IRAK-4- and NEMO-dependent, non-cognate interaction between monocytes, NK, and T lymphocytes. Eur J Immunol 2004; 34 : 3276–84. [Google Scholar]
- Lowe JB, Marth JD. A genetic approach to mammalian glycan function. Annu Rev Biochem 2003; 72 : 643–91. [Google Scholar]
- Vogt G, Chapgier A, Yang K, et al. Gains of glycosylation comprise an unexpectedly large group of pathogenic mutations. Nat Genet 2005; 37 : 692–700. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.