Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Décembre 2005Métabolisme glucidolipidique et risque cardiovasculaire: Nouvelle approches
|Page(s)||62 - 65|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- Eng CM, Guffon N, Wilcox WR, et al. Safety and efficacy of recombinant human alpha galactosidase A replacement therapy in Fabry’s disease.N Engl J Med 2001; 345 : 9–16. [Google Scholar]
- Warnock DG. Fabry disease : diagnosis and management, with emphasis on the renal manifestations. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens 2004; 14 : 87–95. [Google Scholar]
- Ries M, Bove Bettis KE, Choyke P, et al. Parapelvic kidney cysts : a distinguishing feature with high prevalence in Fabry disease. Kidney Int 2004; 66 : 978–82. [Google Scholar]
- Mignani R, Panichi V, Giudicissi A, et al. Enzyme replacement therapy with agalsidase beta in kidney transplant patients with Fabry disease : a pilot study. Kidney Int 2004; 65 : 1381–5. [Google Scholar]
- Ojo A, Meier-Kriesche HU, Friedman G, et al. Excellent outcome of renal transplantation in patients with Fabry’s disease. Transplantation 2000; 69 : 2337–9. [Google Scholar]
- De Schoemakere G, Chauveau D, Grünfeld JP. Enzyme replacement therapy in Anderson-Fabry’s disease : beneficial clinical effect on vital organ function. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2003; 18 : 33–5. [Google Scholar]
- Wilcox WR, Banikazemi M, Guffon N, et al. Long-term safety and efficacy of enzyme replacement therapy for Fabry disease. Am J Hum Genet 2004; 75 : 65–74. [Google Scholar]
- Young E, Milks K, Morris P, et al. Is globotriaosylceramide a useful marker in Fabry disease ? Acta Paediatr 2005; 94 (suppl) : 51–4. [Google Scholar]
- Siamopoulos KC. Fabry disease : kidney involvement and enzyme replacement therapy. Kidney Int 2004; 65 : 744–53. [Google Scholar]
- Lindthorst GL, Hollak CEM, Donker-Koopman E, et al. Enzyme therapy for Fabry disease : neutralizing antibodies toward agalsidase alpha and beta. Kidney Int 2004; 66 : 1589–95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.