Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Décembre 2005Métabolisme glucidolipidique et risque cardiovasculaire: Nouvelle approches
|Page(s)||57 - 61|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- Brady RO, Tallman JF, Johnson WG, et al. Replacement therapy for inherited enzyme deficiency. Use of purified ceramidetrihexosidase in Fabry’s disease. N Engl J Med 1973; 289 : 9–14. [Google Scholar]
- Desnick RJ, Dean KJ, Grabowski G, et al. Enzyme therapy in Fabry disease : differential in vivo plasma clearance and metabolic effectiveness of plasma and splenic alpha-agalsidase A isozymes. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1979; 76 : 5326–30. [Google Scholar]
- Ioannou YA, Bishop DF, Desnick RJ. Overexpression of human alpha-galactosidase A results in its intracellular aggregation, crystallization in lysosomes, and selective secretion. J Cell Biol 1992; 119 : 1137–50. [Google Scholar]
- Ioannou YA, Zeidner KM, Gordon RE, Desnick RJ. Fabry disease : preclinical studies demonstrate the effectiveness of alpha-galactosidase A replacement in enzyme-deficient mice. Am J Hum Genet 2001; 68 : 14–25. [Google Scholar]
- Eng CM, Banikazemi M, Gordon RE, et al. A phase 1/2 clinical trial of enzyme replacement in fabry disease : pharmacokinetic, substrate clearance, and safety studies. Am J Hum Genet 2001; 68 : 711–22. [Google Scholar]
- Eng CM, Guffon N, Wilcox WR, et al. Safety and efficacy of recombinant human α-galactosidase replacement therapy in Fabry’s disease. N Engl J Med 2001; 345 : 9–16. [Google Scholar]
- Thurberg BL, Rennke H, Colvin RB, et al. Globotriaosylceramide accumulation in the Fabry kidney is cleared from multiple cell types after enzyme replacement therapy. Kidney Int 2002; 62 : 1933–46. [Google Scholar]
- Thurberg BL, Randolph Byers H, et al. Monitoring the 3-year efficacy of enzyme replacement therapy in Fabry disease by repeated skin biopsies. J Invest Dermatol 2004; 122 : 900–8. [Google Scholar]
- Wilcox W, Banikazemi M, Guffon N, et al. Long-term safety and efficacity of enzyme replacement therapy Fabry disease. Am J Hum Genet 2004; 75 : 65–74. [Google Scholar]
- Branton MH, Schiffmann R, Sabnis SG, et al. Natural history of Fabry renal disease : influence of alpha-galactosidase A activity and genetic mutations on clinical course. Medicine (Baltimore) 2002; 81 : 122–38. [Google Scholar]
- Kowey PR, Dickson TZ, Zhang Z, et al. Losartan and end-organ protection : lessons from the RENAAL study. Clin Cardiol 2005; 28 : 136–42. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.