Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Décembre 2005Métabolisme glucidolipidique et risque cardiovasculaire: Nouvelle approches
|Page(s)||37 - 39|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- Smith P, Heath D, Rodgers B, Helliwel T. Pulmonary vasculature in Fabry’s disease. Histopathology 1991; 19 : 567–9. [Google Scholar]
- Brown LK, Miller A, Bhuptani A, et al. Pulmonary involvement in Fabry’s disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1997; 155 : 1004–10. [Google Scholar]
- Kelly MM, Leigh R, McKenzie R, et al. Induced sputum examination: diagnosis of pulmonary involvement in Fabry’s disease. Thorax 2000; 55 : 720–1. [Google Scholar]
- Rosenberg DM, Ferrans VJ, Fulmer JD, et al. Chronic airflow obstruction in Fabry’s disease. Am J Med 1980; 68 : 898–905. [Google Scholar]
- Kariman K, Singletray WV Jr, Sieker H. Pulmonary involvement in Fabry’s disease. Am J Med 1978; 64 : 911–2. [Google Scholar]
- Siafakas NM, Vermeire P, Pride NB, et al. Optimal assessment and management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The European respiratory society task force. Eur Respir J 1995; 8 : 1398–420. [Google Scholar]
- Quanjer PH, Tammeling GJ, Cotes JE, et al. Lung volumes and forced ventilatory flows. Report working party standardization of lung function tests, European community for steel and coal. Official statement of the European respiratory society. Eur Respir J 1993; 16 : 5–40. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.