Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 5, Mai 2005
|Page(s)||461 - 463|
|Published online||15 May 2005|
- Flamant M, Tharaux PL, Placier S, et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor transactivation mediates the tonic and fibrogenic effects of endothelin in the aortic wall of transgenic mice. FASEB J 2003; 17 : 327–9. [Google Scholar]
- Kawanabe Y, Masaki T, Hashimoto N. Ca2+ channels activated by endothelin-1 in CHO cells expressing endothelin-A or endothelin-B receptors. J Neurosurg 2004; 100 : 1066–71. [Google Scholar]
- Che Q, Carmines PK. Angiotensin II triggers EGFR tyrosine-kinase-dependent Ca2+ influx in afferent arterioles. Hypertension 2002; 40 : 700–6. [Google Scholar]
- Kagiyama S, Eguchi S, Frank GD, et al. Angiotensin II-induced cardiac hypertrophy and hypertension are attenuated by epidermal growth factor receptor antisense. Circulation 2002; 106 : 909–12. [Google Scholar]
- François H, Placier S, Flamant M, et al. Prevention of renal vascular and glomerular fibrosis by epidermal growth factor receptor inhibition. FASEB J 2004; 18 : 926–8. [Google Scholar]
- Shah B, Catt KJ. Matrix metalloproteinase- dependent EGF receptor activation in hypertension and left ventricular hypertrophy. Trends Endocrinol Metab 2004; 15 : 241–3. [Google Scholar]
- Shi-Wen X, Yunliang C, Denton CP, et al. Endothelin-1 promotes myofibroblast induction through the ETA receptor via a rac/phospoinositide 3-kinase/Akt-dependent pathway and is essential for the enhanced contractile phenotype of fibrotic fibroblasts. Mol Biol Cell 2004; 15 : 2707–19. [Google Scholar]
- Kelly DJ, Cox AJ, Gow RM, et al. Platelet-derived growth factor receptor transactivation mediates the trophic effects of angiotensin II in vivo. Hypertension 2004; 44 : 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Asakura M, Kitakaze M, Node K, et al. Cardiac hypertrophy is inhibited by antagonism of ADAM12 processing of HB-EGF : metalloproteinase inhibitors as a new therapy. Nature 2002; 8 : 35–40. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.