Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 21, Number 5, Mai 2005
|Page(s)||459 - 461|
|Published online||15 May 2005|
- Autumn K, Sitti M, Liang YA, et al. Evidence for van der Waals adhesion in gecko setae. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99 : 12252–6. [Google Scholar]
- Thiery JP, Brackenbury R, Rutishauser U, Edelman GM. Adhesion among neural cells of the chick embryo. II : purification and characterization of a cell adhesion molecule from neural retina. J Cell Biol 1977; 252 : 6841–5. [Google Scholar]
- Takeichi M. Functional correlation between cell adhesive properties and some cell surface proteins J Cell Biol 1977; 75 : 464–74. [Google Scholar]
- Nollet F, Kools P, van Roy F. Phylogenetic analysis of the cadherin superfamily allows identification of six major subfamilies besides several solitary members. J Mol Biol 2000; 299 : 551–72. [Google Scholar]
- Wheelock MJ, Johnson KR. Cadherin-mediated cellular signaling. Curr Opin Cell Biol 2003; 15 : 509–14. [Google Scholar]
- Dufour S, Beauvais-Jouneau A, Delouvée A, Thiery JP. Differential function of N-cadherin and cadherin-7 in the control of embryonic cell motility. J Cell Biol 1999; 146 : 501–16. [Google Scholar]
- Evans E, Leung A. Adhesivity and rigidity of erythrocyte membrane in relation to wheat germ agglutinin binding. J Cell Biol 1984; 98 : 1201–8. [Google Scholar]
- Chu YS, Thomas WA, Eder O, et al. Force measurements in E-cadherin-mediated cell doublets reveal rapid adhesion strengthened by actin cytoskeleton remodeling through Rac and Cdc42. J Cell Biol 2004; 167 : 1183–94. [Google Scholar]
- Yap AS, Kovacs EM. Direct cadherin-activated cell signaling : a view from the plasma membrane. J Cell Biol 2003; 160 : 11–6. [Google Scholar]
- Martinez-Rico C, Pincet F, Perez E, et al. Separation force measurements reveal different types of modulation of E-cadherin-based adhesion by nectin-1 and -3. J Biol Chem 2004; 280 : 4753–60. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.