Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 12, Décembre 2004
|Page(s)||1073 - 1075|
|Published online||15 December 2004|
- Kuhlenbaumer G, Young P, Hunermund G, et al. Clinical features and molecular genetics of hereditary peripheral neuropathies. J Neurol 2002; 249 : 1629–50. [Google Scholar]
- Klein CJ. Pathology and molecular genetics of inherited neuropathy. J Neurol Sci 2004; 220 : 141–3. [Google Scholar]
- Suter U, Scherer SS. Disease mechanisms in inherited neuropathies. Nat Rev Neurosci 2003; 4 : 714–26. [Google Scholar]
- Evgrafov OV, Mersiyanova I, Irobi J, et al. Mutant small heat-shock protein 27 causes axonal Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease and distal hereditary motor neuropathy. Nat Genet 2004; 36 : 602–6. [Google Scholar]
- Irobi J, Van Impe K, Seeman P, et al. Hot-spot residue in small heat-shock protein 22 causes distal motor neuropathy. Nat Genet 2004; 36 : 597–601. [Google Scholar]
- Welsh MJ, Gaestel M. Small heat-shock protein family : function in health and disease. Ann NY Acad Sci 1998; 851 : 28–35. [Google Scholar]
- Bruey JM, Ducasse C, Bonniaud P, et al. Hsp27 negatively regulates cell death by interacting with cytochrome c. Nat Cell Biol 2000; 2 : 645–52. [Google Scholar]
- Perng MD, Cairns L, van den IJssel P, et al. Intermediate filament interactions can be altered by HSP27 and alphaB-crystallin. J Cell Sci 1999; 112 : 2099–112. [Google Scholar]
- Chavez Zobel AT, Loranger A, Marceau N, et al. Distinct chaperone mechanisms can delay the formation of aggresomes by the myopathy-causing R120G alphaB-crystallin mutant. Hum Mol Genet 2003; 12 : 1609–20. [Google Scholar]
- Wyttenbach A, Sauvageot O, Carmichael J, et al. Heat shock protein 27 prevents cellular polyglutamine toxicity and suppresses the increase of reactive oxygen species caused by huntingtin. Hum Mol Genet 2002; 11 : 1137–51 [Google Scholar]
- Litt M, Kramer P, LaMorticella DM, et al. Autosomal dominant congenital cataract associated with a missense mutation in the human alpha-crystallin gene CRYAA. Hum Mol Genet 1998; 7 : 471–4. [Google Scholar]
- Vicart P, Caron A, Guicheney P, et al. A missense mutation in the alphaB-crystallin chaperone gene causes a desmin-related myopathy. Nat Genet 1998; 20 : 92–5. [Google Scholar]
- Antonellis A, Ellsworth RE, Sambuughin N, et al. Glycyl tRNA synthetase mutations in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2D and distal spinal muscular atrophy type V. Am J Hum Genet 2003; 72 : 1293–9. [Google Scholar]
- Hansen JJ, Durr A, Cournu-Rebeix I, et al. Hereditary spastic paraplegia SPG13 is associated with a mutation in the gene encoding the mitochondrial chaperonin Hsp60. Am J Hum Genet 2002; 70 : 1328–32. [Google Scholar]
- Benn SC, Perrelet D, Kato AC, et al. Hsp27 upregulation and phosphorylation is required for injured sensory and motor neuron survival. Neuron 2002; 36 : 45–56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.