Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 10, Octobre 2004
|Page(s)||854 - 856|
|Published online||15 October 2004|
- Watson JD, Crick FHC. Molecular structure of nucleic acids. Nature 1953; 421 : 737–8. [Google Scholar]
- Felsenfeld G, Davies DR, Rich A. Formation of a three-stranded polynucleotide molecule. J Am Chem Soc 1957; 79 : 2023–24. [Google Scholar]
- Kornberg A. DNA replication. San Francisco : Freeman, 1960. [Google Scholar]
- Steitz TA, Smerdon SJ, Jäger J, Joyce CM. A unified polymerase mechanism for non homologous DNA and RNA polymerases. Science 1994; 266 ; 2022–5. [Google Scholar]
- Kool ET. Hydrogen bonding, base stacking, and steric effects in DNA replication. Annu Rev Biophys Biomol Struct 2001; 301–22. [Google Scholar]
- Rocher C, Dalibard R, Letellier T, et al. Initiation of DNA replication by DNA polymerases from primers forming a triple helix. Nucleic Acids Res 2001; 29 : 3320–6. [Google Scholar]
- Lestienne P, Pourquier P, Bonnet J. Elongation of oligonucleotide primers forming a triple helix on double-stranded DNA templates by purified DNA polymerases. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2003; 311 : 380–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.