Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2004
|Page(s)||641 - 642|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2004|
- Aaltonen LA, Peltomäki P, Leach FS, et al. Clues to the pathogenesis of familial colorectal cancer. Science 1993; 260 : 812–6. [Google Scholar]
- Thibodeau SN, Bren G, Schaid D. Microsatellite instability in cancer of the proximal colon. Science 1993; 260 : 816–9. [Google Scholar]
- Ionov Y, Peinado M, Malkhosyan S, et al. Ubiquitous somatic mutations in simple repeated sequences reveal a new mechanism for colonic carcinogenesis. Nature 1993; 363 : 558–61. [Google Scholar]
- Boland CR, Thibodeau SN, Hamilton SR, et al. A National cancer institute workshop on microsatellite instability for cancer detection and familial predisposition: Development of international criteria for the determination of microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer. Cancer Res 1998; 58 : 5248–57. [Google Scholar]
- Suraweera N, Duval A, Reperant M, et al. Evaluation of tumor microsatellite instability using five quasimonomorphic monoculceotide repeats and pentaplex PCR. Gastroenterology 2002; 123 : 1804–11. [Google Scholar]
- Duval A, Raphael M, Brennetot C, et al. The mutator pathway is a feature of immunodeficiency-related lymphomas. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004; 101 : 5002–7. [Google Scholar]
- Carbone A. Emerging pathways in the development of AIDS-related lymphomas. Lancet Oncol 2003; 4 : 22–9. [Google Scholar]
- Leblond V, Dedhin N, Mamzer Bruneel MF, et al. Identification of prognostic factors in 61 patients with posttransplantation lymphoproliferative disorders. J Clin Oncol 2001; 19 : 772–8. [Google Scholar]
- Duval A, Rolland S, Compoint A, et al. Evolution of instability at coding and non-coding repeat sequences in human MSI-H colorectal cancers. Hum Mol Genet 2001; 10 : 513–8. [Google Scholar]
- Duval A, Hamelin R. Mutations at coding repeat sequences in mismatch repair deficient human cancers: Toward a new concept of target genes for instability. Cancer Res 2002; 62 : 2447–54. [Google Scholar]
- Lothe RA, Peltomaki P, Meling GI, et al. Genomic instability in colorectal cancer: Relationship to clinicopathological variables and family history. Cancer Res 1993; 53 : 5849–52 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.