Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 2, Février 2004
|Page(s)||153 - 155|
|Published online||15 February 2004|
- Mak TW, Yeh WC. Signaling for survival and apoptosis in the immune system. Arthritis Res 2002; 4 (suppl 3) : S243–52. [Google Scholar]
- Ashkenazi A, Dixit VM. Death receptors : signaling and modulation. Science 1998; 281 : 1305–8. [Google Scholar]
- Micheau O, Tschopp J. Induction of TNF receptor I-mediated apoptosis via two sequential signaling complexes. Cell 2003; 114 : 181–90. [Google Scholar]
- Legler DF, Micheau O, Doucey MA, Tschopp J, Bron C. Recruitment of TNF receptor 1 to lipid rafts is essential for TNFalpha-mediated NF-kappaB activation. Immunity 2003; 18 : 655–64. [Google Scholar]
- Harper N, Hughes M, MacFarlane M, Cohen GM. Fas-associated death domain protein and caspase-8 are not recruited to the tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 signaling complex during tumor necrosis factor-induced apoptosis. J Biol Chem 2003; 278 : 25534–41. [Google Scholar]
- Wang CY, Mayo MW, Korneluk RG, Goeddel, DV, Baldwin AS Jr. NF-kappaB antiapoptosis : induction of TRAF1 and TRAF2 and c-IAP1 and c-IAP2 to suppress caspase-8 activation. Science 1998; 281 : 1680–3. [Google Scholar]
- Micheau O, Lens S, Gaide O, Alevizopoulos K, Tschopp J. NF-kappaB signals induce the expression of c-FLIP. Mol Cell Biol 2001; 21 : 5299–305. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Y, Ren X, Yang L, Lin Y, Wu X. A JNK-dependent pathway is required for TNFalpha-induced apoptosis. Cell 2003; 115 : 61–70. [Google Scholar]
- Micheau O. Cellular FLICE-inhibitory protein : an attractive therapeutic target ? Expert Opin Ther Targets 2003; 7 : 559–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.