Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 2, Février 2004
|Page(s)||151 - 153|
|Published online||15 February 2004|
- Kurotaki N, Imaizumi K, Harada N, et al. Haplo insufficiency of NSD1 causes Sotos syndrome. Nature 2002; 30 : 305–6. [Google Scholar]
- Douglas J, Hanks S, Temple K, et al. NSD1 mutations are the major cause of Sotos syndrome and occur in some cases of Weaver syndrome but are rare in other overgroth phenotypes. Am J Hum Genet 2003; 27 : 132–43. [Google Scholar]
- Rio M, Clech L, Amiel J, et al. Spectrum of NSD1 mutations in Sotos and Weaver syndromes. J Med Genet 2003; 40 : 436–40. [Google Scholar]
- Imaizumi K, Kimura J, Matsuo M, et al. Sotos syndrome associated with a de novo balanced reciprocal translocation t(5 ;8)(q35 ;q24.1). Am J Hum Genet 2002; 107 : 58–60. [Google Scholar]
- Opitz JM, Weaver DW, Reynolds JF. The syndrome of Sotos and Weaver : reports and review. Am J Med Genet 1998; 79 : 294–304. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.