Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 1, Janvier 2004
|Page(s)||7 - 8|
|Published online||15 January 2004|
- Colot V, Rossignol JL. Eukaryotic DNA methylation as an evolutionary device. Bioessays 1999; 21 : 402–11. [Google Scholar]
- Hendrich B, Bird A. Identification and characterization of a family of mammalian methyl-CpG binding proteins. Mol Cell Biol 1998; 18 : 6538–47. [Google Scholar]
- Fuks F. DNA methyltransferases : from chromatin remodeling to cancer. Med Sci 2003; 19 : 477–80. [Google Scholar]
- Roloff TC, Ropers HH, Nuber UA. Comparative study of methyl-CpG-binding domain proteins. BMC Genomics 2003; 4 : 1. [Google Scholar]
- Prokhortchouk A, Hendrich B, Jorgensen H, et al. The p120 catenin partner Kaiso is a DNA methylation-dependent transcriptional repressor. Genes Dev 2001; 15 : 1613–8. [Google Scholar]
- Choo Y. Recognition of DNA methylation by zinc fingers. Nat Struct Biol 1998; 5 : 264–5. [Google Scholar]
- Daniel JM, Spring CM, Crawford HC, Reynolds AB, Baig A. The p120(ctn)-binding partner Kaiso is a bi-modal DNA-binding protein that recognizes both a sequence-specific consensus and methylated CpG dinucleotides. Nucleic Acids Res 2002; 30 : 2911–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.