Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 20, Number 1, Janvier 2004
|Page(s)||5 - 6|
|Published online||15 January 2004|
- Yewdell JW, Hill AB. Viral interference with antigen presentation. Nat Immunol 2002; 3 : 1019–25. [Google Scholar]
- Chen F, Zou JZ, di Renzo L, et al. A subpopulation of latently infected normal B-cells resemble Burkitt lymphoma (BL) cell lines in expressing EBNA1 but not EBNA2 or LMP1. J Virol 1995; 69 : 3752–8. [Google Scholar]
- Levitskaya J, Coram M, Levitsky V, et al. Inhibition of antigen processing by the internal repeat region of the Epstein-Barr virus nuclear antigen-1. Nature 1995; 375 : 685–8. [Google Scholar]
- Blake N, Haigh T, Shaka’a G, et al. The importance of exogenous antigen in priming the human CD8+ T cell response : Lesson from the EBV nuclear antigen EBNA1. J Immunol 2000; 165 : 7078–87. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Y, Manoury B, Fahraeus R. Self-inhibition of synthesis and antigen presentation by Epstein-Barr virus-encoded EBNA1. Science 2003; 301 : 1371–4. [Google Scholar]
- Princiotta MF, Finzi D, Qian SB, et al. Quantitating protein synthesis, degradation and endogenous antigen processing. Immunity 2003; 18 : 343–54. [Google Scholar]
- Yewdell JW, Anton LC, Bennink JR. Defective Ribosomal Products (DRiPs). A major source of antigenic peptides for MHC Class I molecules ? J Immunol 1996; 157 : 1823–6. [Google Scholar]
- Schwab SR, Li KC, Kang C, et al. Constitutive display of cryptic translation products by MHC class I molecules. Science 2003; 301 : 1367–71. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.