Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2003
|Page(s)||668 - 670|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 June 2003|
- Shevell M. Hallervorden and History. N Engl J Med 2003; 348: 3–4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou B, Westaway SK, Levinson B, et al. A novel pantothenate kinase gene (PANK2) is defective in Hallervorden-Spatz syndrome. Nat Genet 2001; 28: 345–9. [Google Scholar]
- Hayflick SJ, Westaway SK, Levinson B, et al. Genetic, clinical and radiographic delineation of Hallervorden-Spatz syndrome. N Engl J Med 2003; 348: 33–40. [Google Scholar]
- Ching KHL, Westaway SK, Levinson B, et al. HARP syndrome is allelic with pantothenate kinaseassociated neurodegeneration. Neurology 2002; 58: 1673–4. [Google Scholar]
- Guillerman P. The eye of the tiger Sign1. Radiology 2000; 217: 895–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.