Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 3, Mars 2003
|Page(s)||265 - 267|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 March 2003|
- Altman J. Are new neurons formed in the brain of adult mammalians? Science 1962; 135: 1127–8. [Google Scholar]
- Gage FH. Neurogenesis in the adult brain. J Neurosci 2002; 22: 612–3. [Google Scholar]
- Alvarez-Buylla A, Seri B, Doetsch F. Identification of neural stem cells in the adult vertebrate brain. Brain Res Bull 2002; 57: 751–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kempermann G. Why new neurons? Possible functions for adult hippocampal neurogenesis. J Neurosci 2002; 22: 635–8. [Google Scholar]
- Nottebohm F. Why are some neurons replaced in adult brain? J Neurosci 2002; 222: 624–8. [Google Scholar]
- Temple S. Stem cell plasticity-building the brain of our dreams. Nat Rev Neurosci 2001; 2: 513–20. [Google Scholar]
- Parent JM, Valentin VV, Lowenstein DH. Prolonged seizures increase proliferating neuroblasts in the adult rat subventricular zone-olfactory bulb pathway. J Neurosci 2002; 22: 3174–88. [Google Scholar]
- Reynolds BA, Weiss S. Generation of neurons and astrocytes from isolated cells of the adult mammalian central nervous system. Science 1992; 255: 1707–10. [Google Scholar]
- Arvidsson A, Collin T, Kirik D, et al. Neuronal replacement from endogenous precursors in the adult brain after stroke. Nat Med 2002; 8: 963–70. [Google Scholar]
- Nakatomi H, Kuriu T, Okabe S, et al. Regeneration of hippocampal pyramidal neurons after ischemic brain injury by recruitment of endogenous neural progenitors. Cell 2002; 110: 429–41. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.