Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 3, Mars 2003
|Page(s)||263 - 265|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 March 2003|
- Morshead CM, Reynolds BA, Craig CG, et al. Neural stem cells in the adult mammalian forebrain: a relatively quiescent subpopulation of subependymal cells. Neuron 1994; 13: 1071–82. [Google Scholar]
- Lois C, Alvarez-Buylla A. Long-distance neuronal migration in the adult mammalian brain. Science 1994; 264: 1145–8. [Google Scholar]
- Reynolds BA, Weiss S. Generation of neurons and astrocytes from isolated cells of the adult mammalian central nervous system. Science 1992; 255: 1707–10. [Google Scholar]
- Fallon J, Reid S, Kinyamu R, et al. In vivo induction of massive proliferation, directed migration, and differentiation of neural cells in the adult mammalian brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2000; 97: 14686–91. [Google Scholar]
- Weinstein DE, Burrola P, Kilpatrick TJ. Increased proliferation of precursor cells in the adult rat brain after targeted lesioning. Brain Res 1996; 743: 11–6. [Google Scholar]
- Holmin S, Almqvist P, Lendahl U, Mathiesen T. Adult nestin-expressing subependymal cells differentiate to astrocytes in response to brain injury. Eur J Neurosci 1997; 9: 65–75. [Google Scholar]
- Chang A, Nishiyama A, Peterson J, Prineas J, Trapp BD. NG2-positive oligodendrocyte progenitor cells in adult human brain and multiple sclerosis lesions. J Neurosci 2000; 20: 6404–12. [Google Scholar]
- Nait-Oumesmar B, Decker L, Lachapelle F, Avellana- Adalid V, Bachelin C, van Evercooren AB. Progenitor cells of the adult mouse subventricular zone proliferate, migrate and differentiate into oligodendrocytes after demyelination. Eur J Neurosci 1999; 11: 4357–66. [Google Scholar]
- Picard-Riera N, Decker L, Delarasse C, et al. Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis mobilizes neural progenitors from the subventricular zone to undergo oligodendrogenesis in adult mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99: 13211–6. [Google Scholar]
- Gritti A, Bonfanti L, Doetsch F, et al. Multipotent neural stem cells reside into the rostral extension and olfactory bulb of adult rodents. J Neurosci 2002; 22: 437–45. [Google Scholar]
- Ruffini F, Furlan R, Poliani PL, et al. Fibroblast growth factor-II gene therapy reverts the clinical course and the pathological signs of chronic experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in C57BL/6 mice. Gene Ther 2001; 8: 1207–13. [Google Scholar]
- Lachapelle F, Avellana- Adalid V, Nait-Oumesmar B, Baron-Van Evercooren A. Fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF-2) and plateletderived growth factor AB (PDGF AB) promote adult SVZ-derived oligodendrogenesis in vivo. Mol Cell Neurosci 2002; 20: 390–403. [Google Scholar]
- Decker L, Picard-Riera N, Lachapelle F, Baron-Van Evercooren A. Growth factor treatment promotes mobilization of young but not aged adult subventricular zone precursors in response to demyelination. J Neurosci Res 2002; 69: 763–71. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.