Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 19, Number 3, Mars 2003
|Page(s)||268 - 270|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 March 2003|
- Rosenberg S, Packard B, Aebershold P, et al. Use of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes and interleukin-2 in the immunotherapy of patients with metastatic melanoma. N Engl J Med 1988; 319: 1676–80. [Google Scholar]
- Dudley M, Wunderlich P, Robbins P, et al. Cancer regression and autoimmunity following clonal repopulation with anti-tumor lymphocytes and non-myeloablative conditioning. Science 2002; 298: 850–4. [Google Scholar]
- Yee C, Thompson J, Byrd D, et al. Adoptive T cell therapy using antigen specific CD8+ T cell clones for the treatment of patients with metastatic melanoma: in vivo persistence, migration and anti-tumor effect of transferred T cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99: 16168–73. [Google Scholar]
- Labarrière N, Pandolfino MC, Gervois N, et al. Therapeutic efficacy of melanoma-reactive TIL injected in stage III melanoma patients. Cancer Immunol Immunother 2002; 51: 532–8. [Google Scholar]
- Dreno B, Nguyen J, Khammari A, et al. Randomized trial of adoptive transfer of melanoma tumor infiltrating lymphocytes as adjuvant therapy for stage III melanoma. Cancer Immunol Immunother 2002; 51: 539–46. [Google Scholar]
- North R. Cyclophosphamidefacilitated adoptive immunotherapy of an established tumor depends on elimination of tumorinduced sppressor T cells. J Exp Med 1982; 55: 1063–74. [Google Scholar]
- Dudley M, Wunderlich J, Yang J, et al. A phase I study of nonmyeloablative chemotherapy and adoptive transfer of autologous tumor antigen-specific T lymphocytes in patients with metastatic melanoma. J Immunother 2002; 25: 243–51. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.