Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 12, Décembre 2002
|Page(s)||1183 - 1184|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 December 2002|
- Akira S, Takeda K, Kaisho T. Toll-like receptors: critical proteins linking innate and acquired immunity. Nat Immunol 2001; 2: 675–80. [Google Scholar]
- Leadbetter EA, Rifkin IR, Hohlbaum AM, Beaudette BC, Shlomchik MJ, Marshak-Rothstein A. Chromatin-IgG complexes activate B cells by dual engagement of IgM and Toll-like receptors. Nat Immunol 2002; 416: 603–7. [Google Scholar]
- Bach JF, Koutouzov S, Van Endert PM. Are there unique autoantigens triggering auto-immune diseases? Immunol Rev 1998; 164: 139–55. [Google Scholar]
- Richardson B, Scheinbart L, Strahler J, Gross L, Hanash S, Johnson M. Evidence for impaired T cell DNA methylation in systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 1990; 33: 1665–73. [Google Scholar]
- Bach JF. The relation betweenthe decrease of infectious diseases and the increase of auto-immune and allergic diseases. N Engl J Med 2002; 347: 911–20. [Google Scholar]
- Quintana FJ, Rotem A, Carmi P, Cohen IR. Vaccination with empty plasmid DNA or CpG oligonucleotide inhibits diabetes in nonobese diabetic mice: modulation of spontaneous 60-kDa heat shock protein auto-immunity. J Immunol 2000; 165: 6148–55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.