Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 12, Décembre 2002
|Page(s)||1181 - 1182|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 December 2002|
- Liu M, Lee MH, Cohen M, Bommakanti M, Freedman LP. Transcriptional activation of the Cdk inhibitor p21 by vitamin D3 leads to the induced differentiation of the myelomonocytic cell line U937. Genes Dev 1996; 10: 142–53. [Google Scholar]
- Halfon MS, Carmena A,Gisselbrecht S, et al. Ras pathway specificity is determined by the integration of multiple signal-activated and tissue-restricted transcription factors. Cell 2000; 103: 63–74. [Google Scholar]
- Roussel MF, Davis JN, Cleveland JL, Ghysdael J, Hiebert SW. Dual control of myc expression through a single DNA binding site targeted by ets family proteins and E2F-1. Oncogene 1994; 9: 405–15. [Google Scholar]
- Sullivan J, Feeley B, Guerra J, Boxer L. Identification of the major positive regulators of c-myb expression in hematopoietic cells of different lineages. J Biol Chem 1997; 272: 1943–9. [Google Scholar]
- Guidez F, Li AC, Horvai A, Welch JS, Glass CK. Differential utilization of Ras signaling pathways by macrophage colony-stimulating factor (CSF) and granulocyte-macrophage CSF receptors during macrophage differentiation. Mol Cell Biol 1998; 18: 3851–61. [Google Scholar]
- Karin M, Liu Z, Zandi E. AP-1 function and regulation. Curr Opin Cell Biol 1997; 9: 240–6. [Google Scholar]
- Klappacher G, Lunyak VV, Sykes DB, et al. An induced Ets repressor complex regulates growth arrest during terminal macrophage differentiation. Cell 2002; 109: 169–80. [Google Scholar]
- Bidder M, Loewy AP, Latifi T, et al. Ets domain transcription factor PE-1 suppresses human interstitial collagenase promoter activity by antagonizing protein-DNA interactions at a critical AP1 element. Biochemistry 2000; 39: 8917–28. [Google Scholar]
- Sgouras DN, Athanasiou MA, Beal GJ Jr, Fisher RJ, Blair DG, Mavrothalassitis GJ. ERF: an ETS domain protein with strong transcriptional repressor activity, can suppress ets-associated tumorigenesis and is regulated by phosphorylation during cell cycle and mitogenic stimulation. EMBO J 1995; 14: 4781–93. [Google Scholar]
- Grundhoff AT, Kremmer E, Tureci O, et al. Characterization of DP103, a novel DEAD box protein that binds to Epstein-Barr nuclear proteins EBNA2 and EBNA3C. J Biol Chem 1999; 274: 19136–44. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.