Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 11, Novembre 2002
|Page(s)||1066 - 1068|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 November 2002|
- Sakaguchi S, Sakaguchi N, Asano M, Itoh M, Toda M. Immunologic selftolerance maintained by activated T cells expressing IL-2 receptor alpha-chains (CD25). Breakdown of a single mechanism of selftolerance causes various autoimmune diseases. J Immunol 1995; 155: 1151–64. [Google Scholar]
- Salomon B, Lenschow DJ, Rhee L, et al..B7/CD28 costimulation is essential for the homeostasis of the CD4+CD25+ immunoregulatory T cells that control autoimmune diabetes. Immunity 2000; 12: 431–40. [Google Scholar]
- Green EA, Choi Y, Flavell RA. Pancreatic lymph node-derived CD4 (+)CD25 (+) Treg cells: highly potent regulators of diabetes that require TRANCE-RANK signals. Immunity 2002; 16: 183–91. [Google Scholar]
- Apostolou I, Sarukhan A, Klein L, von Boehmer H. Origin of regulatory T cells with known specificity for antigen. Nat Immunol 2002; 3: 756–63. [Google Scholar]
- Sakaguchi S, Sakaguchi N, Shimizu J, et al. Immunologic tolerance maintained by CD25+ CD4+ regulatory T cells: their common role in controlling autoimmunity, tumor immunity, and transplantation tolerance. Immunol Rev 2001; 182: 18–32. [Google Scholar]
- Itoh M, Takahashi T, Sakaguchi N, et al..Thymus and autoimmunity: production of CD25+CD4+ naturally anergic and suppressive T cells as a key function of the thymus in maintaining immunologic self-tolerance. J Immunol 1999; 162: 5317–26. [Google Scholar]
- Jordan MS, Boesteanu A, Reed AJ, et al..Thymic selection of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells induced by an agonist self-peptide. Nat Immunol 2001; 2: 301–6. [Google Scholar]
- Jonuleit H, Schmitt E, Stassen M, Tuettenberg A, Knop J, Enk AH. Identification and functional characterization of human CD4 (+)CD25 (+) T cells with regulatory properties isolated from peripheral blood. J Exp Med 2001; 193: 1285–94. [Google Scholar]
- Kukreja A, Cost G, Marker J, et al..Multiple immuno-regulatory defects in type-1 diabetes. J Clin Invest 2002; 109: 131–40. [Google Scholar]
- Gregori S, Casorati M, Amuchastegui S, Smiroldo S, Cavalli AM, Adorini L. Regulatory T cells induced by 1alpha, 25-dihydroxyvitamin d (3) and mycophenolate mofetil treatment mediate transplantation tolerance. J Immunol 2001; 167: 1945–53. [Google Scholar]
- Hara M, Kingsley CI, Niimi M, et al..IL-10 is required for regulatory T cells to mediate tolerance to alloantigens in vivo. J Immunol 2001; 166: 3789–96. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, JL, Trenado A, Vasey D, Klatzmann D, Salomon BL. CD4 (+)CD25 (+) immunoregulatory T cells: new therapeutics for graft-versus-host disease. J Exp Med 2002; 196: 401–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.