Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 11, Novembre 2002
|Page(s)||1069 - 1069|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 November 2002|
- Mourant AC, Kopec AC, Domaniewska-Sobczak K. The genetics of the Jews. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- Bonné-Tamir B, Adam A. Genetic diversity among the Jews: diseases and markers at the DNA level. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Santachiara-Benerecetti AS, Semino P, Passarino G, et al. The common near-Eastern origin of Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews supported by the Y-chromosome similarity. Ann Hum Genet 1998; 57: 55–64. [Google Scholar]
- Quintana-Murci L, Veitia R, Santachiara-Benerecetti S, et al. L’ADN mitochondrial, le chromosome Y et l’histoire des populations humaines. Med Sci 1999; 15: 974–82. [Google Scholar]
- Encyclopaedia Judaica. Jérusalem: Keter Publishing, 1972. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas MG, Weale ME, Jones AL, et al. Founding mothers of Jewish communities: geographically separated Jewish groups were independently founded by very few female ancestors. Am J Hum Genet 2002; 70: 1411–20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.