Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 1, Janvier 2002
|Page(s)||19 - 22|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 January 2002|
- Vu TK, Hung DT, Wheaton VI, Coughlin SR. Molecular cloning of a functional thrombin receptor reveals a novel proteolytic mechanism of receptor activation. Cetl 1991; 64 : 1057–68. [Google Scholar]
- Rasmussen UB, Vouret-Craviari V, Jallat S, et al. cDNA cloning and expression of a hamster alpha-thrombin receptor coupled to Ca2+ mobilization. FEBS Lett, 1991; 288 : 123–8. [Google Scholar]
- Coughlin SR. Thrombin signalling and protease activated receptors. Nature 2000; 407: 258–64. [Google Scholar]
- Connolly AJIshihara H, Kahn ML, Farese RV, Coughlin SR. Role of the thrombin receptor in development and evidence for a second receptor. Nature 1996; 381 : 516–9. [Google Scholar]
- Griffin CT, Srinivasan Y, Zheng YW, Huang W, Coughlin SR. A role for thrombin receptor signaling in endothelial cells during embryonic development. Science 2001; 293 : 1666–70. [Google Scholar]
- Sambrano GR, Weiss EJ, Zheng YW, Huang W, Coughlin SR. Role of thrombin signaling in platelets in haemostasis and thrombosis. Nature 2001; 413 : 74–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kahn ML, Zheng YW, Huang W, et al. A dual thrombin receptor system for platelet activation. Nature 1998; 394 : 690–4. [Google Scholar]
- Berndt MC, Shen Y, Dopheide SM, Gardiner EE, Andrews RK. The vascular biology of the glycoprotein Ib-IX-V complex. Thromb Haemost 2001; 86 : 178–88. [Google Scholar]
- Sun WY, Witte DP, Degen JL, et al. Prothrombin deficiency results in embryonic and neonatal lethality in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 1998; 95 : 7597–602. [Google Scholar]
- Cui J, et al. Fatal haemorrhage and incomplete block to embryogenesis in mice lacking coagulation factor V. Nature 1996; 384 : 66–8. [Google Scholar]
- Dewerchin M, Liang Z, Moons L, et al. Blood coagulation factor X deficiency causes partial embryonic lethality and fatal neonatal bleeding in mice. Thromb Haemost 2000; 83 : 185–90. [Google Scholar]
- Rosen ED, Chan JC, Idusogie E, et al. Mice lacking factor VII develop normally but suffer fatal perinatal bleeding. Nature 1997; 390 : 290–4. [Google Scholar]
- Bugge TH, Xiao Q, Kombrinck KW, et al. Fatal embryonic bleeding events in mice lacking tissue factor, the cell- associated initiator of blood coagulation. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1996; 93 : 6258–63. [Google Scholar]
- Riewald M, Ruf W. Mechanistic coupling of protease signaling and initiation of coagulation by tissue factor. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001; 98 : 7742–7. [Google Scholar]
- Damiano BP, Cheung WM, Santulli RJ, et al. Cardiovascular responses mediated by protease-activated receptor-2 (PAR- 2) and thrombin receptor (PAR-1) are distinguished in mice deficient in PAR-2 or PAR-1. j Pharmacol Exp Ther 1999; 288 : 671–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.