Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 18, Number 1, Janvier 2002
|Page(s)||17 - 19|
|Section||Le Magazine : Nouvelles|
|Published online||15 January 2002|
- Nicolas E, Vandel L, Trouche D. Quand la méthylation des histones entre en scène…. Med Sci 2001; 17: 476–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Reinberg D. Transcription regulation by histone methylation: interplay between different covaent modifications of the core histone tails. Genes Dev 2001; 15: 2343–60. [Google Scholar]
- Jenuwein T. Re-SET-ting heterochromatin by histone methyltransferases. Trends Cell Biol 2001; 11: 266–73. [Google Scholar]
- Nakayama J, Rice JC, Strah BD, Allis CD, Grewal SI. Role of histone H3 lysine 9 methy-ation in epigenetic contro of heterochromatin assembly. Science 2001; 292: 110–3. [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs SA, Taverna SD, Zhang Y, et al. Specificity of the HP1 chromo domain for the methylated N-terminus of histone H3. EMBOJ 2001; 20: 5232–41. [Google Scholar]
- Litt MD, Simpson M, Gaszner M, Allis CD, Felsenfeld G. Correlation between histone ysine methylation and deveopmental changes at the chicken beta-globin locus. Science 2001; 293: 2453–5. [Google Scholar]
- Strahl BD, Allis CD. The lan-guage of covalent histone modifications. Nature 2000; 403: 41–5. [Google Scholar]
- Vandel L, Trouche D. Physica association between the histone acetyl transferase CBP and a histone methyl transferase. EMBO Reports 2001; 2: 21–26. [Google Scholar]
- Noma K, Allis CD, Grewal SI. Transitions in distinct histone H3 methylation patterns at the heterochromatin domain boundaries. Science 2001; 293: 1150–5. [Google Scholar]
- Vandel L, Nicolas E, Vaute O, et al. Transcriptiona repression by the retino-blastoma protein through the recruitment of a histone methyltransferase. Mol Cell Biol 2001; 21: 6484–94. [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen SJ, Schneider R, Bauer UM, et al. Rb targets histone H3 methylation and HP1 to promoters. Nature 2001; 412: 561–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.