Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 17, Number 11, Novembre 2001
|Page(s)||1222 - 1223|
|Published online||15 November 2001|
- Schwarz MI. Approach to the understanding, diagnosis, management of interstitial lung disease. In : Interstitial Lung Disease (3rd ed.), edited by Schwarz MI, King TE. St. Louis, MO : Mosby, 1998; 3030 p. [Google Scholar]
- Lasky JA, Brody AR. Interstitial fibrosis and growth factors. Environ Health Perspect 2000; 108 (suppl 4) : 751–62. [Google Scholar]
- Kolb M, Margetts PJ, Anthony DC, Pitossi F, Gauldie J. Transient expression of IL-1beta induces acute lung injury and chronic repair leading to pulmonary fibrosis. J Clin Invest 2001; 107: 1529–36. [Google Scholar]
- Benihoud K, Yeh P, Perricaudet M. Adenovirus vectors for gene delivery. Curr Opin Biotechnol 1999; 10 : 440–7. [Google Scholar]
- Sime PJ, Xing Z, Graham FL, Csaky KG, Gauldie J. Adenovector-mediated gene transfer of active transforming growth factor-beta1 induces prolonged severe fibrosis in rat lung. J Clin Invest 1997; 100 : 768–76. [Google Scholar]
- Sime PJ, Marr RA, Gauldie J, et al. Transfer of tumor necrosis factor-alpha to rat lung induces severe pulmonary inflammation and patchy interstitial fibrogenesis with induction of transforming growth factor-beta1 and myofibroblasts. Am J Pathol 1998; 153 : 825–32. [Google Scholar]
- Xing Z, Tremblay GM, Sime PJ, Gauldie J. Overexpression of granulocyte-macrophage colonystimulating factor induces pulmonary granulation tissue formation and fibrosis by induction of transforming growth factorbeta 1 and myofibro-blast accumulation. Am J Pathol 1997; 150 : 59–66. [Google Scholar]
- Broekelmann TJ, Limper AH, Colby TV, McDonald JA. Transforming growth factor beta 1 is present at sites of extracellular matrix gene expression in human pulmonary fibrosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1991; 88 : 6642–6. [Google Scholar]
- Liu JY, Brass DM, Hoyle GW, Brody AR. TNF-α receptor knockout mice are protected from the fibroproliferative effects of inhaled asbestos fibers. Am J Pathol 1998; 153 : 1839–47. [Google Scholar]
- Ortiz LA, Lasky J, Lungarella G, et al. Upregulation of the p75 but not the p55 TNF-alpha receptor mRNA after silica and bleomycin exposure and protection from lung injury in double receptor knockout mice. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 1999; 20 : 825–33. [Google Scholar]
- Liu JY, Sime PJ, Wu T, et al. Transforming growth factor β1 overexpression in tumor necrosis factor α receptor knockout mice induces fibroproliferative lung disease. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 2001; 25 : 3–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.