Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 17, Number 11, Novembre 2001
|Page(s)||1220 - 1221|
|Published online||15 November 2001|
- Bloom BR, Murray CJ. Tuberculosis : commentary on a reemergent killer. Science 1992; 257 : 1055–64. [Google Scholar]
- Wiegeshaus E, Balasubramanian V, Smith D.W. Immunity to tuberculosis from the perspective of pathogenesis. Infect Immun 1989; 57 : 3671–6. [Google Scholar]
- Harding GE, Smith DW. Host-parasite relationships in experimental airborne tuberculosis. VI. Influence of vaccination with Bacille Calmette-Guerin on the onset and/or extent of hematogenous dissemination of virulent Mycobacterium tuberculosis to the lungs. J Infect Dis 1977; 136 : 439–43. [Google Scholar]
- Shepard CC. Growth characteristics of tubercle bacilli and certain other mycobacteria in HeLa cells. J Exp Med 1957; 105 : 39–48. [Google Scholar]
- Bermudez LE, Goodman J. Mycobacterium tuberculosis invades and replicates within type II alveolar cells. Infect Immun 1996; 64 : 1400–6. [Google Scholar]
- Hernandez-Pando R, Jeyanathan M, Mengistu G, et al. Persistence of DNA from Mycobacterium tuberculosis in superficially normal lung tissue during latent infection. Lancet 2000; 356 : 2133–8. [Google Scholar]
- Teitelbaum R, Schubert W, Gunther L, et al. The M cell as a portal of entry to the lung for the bacterial pathogen Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Immunity 1999; 10 : 641–50. [Google Scholar]
- Leemans JC, Juffermans NP, Florquin S, et al. Depletion of alveolar macrophages exerts protective effects in pulmonary tuberculosis in mice. J Immunol 2001; 166 : 4604–11. [Google Scholar]
- Menozzi FD, Rouse JH, Alavi M, et al. Identification of a heparin-binding hemagglutinin present in mycobacteria. J Exp Med 1996; 184 : 993–1001. [Google Scholar]
- Pethe K, Aumercier M, Fort E, Gatot C, Locht C, Menozzi FD. Characterization of the heparin-binding site of the mycobacterial heparin-binding hemagglutinin adhesin. J Biol Chem 2000; 275 : 14273–80. [Google Scholar]
- Pethe K, Alonso S, Biet F, et al. The heparin-binding haemagglutinin of M. tuberculosis is required for extrapulmonary dissemination. Nature 2001; 412 : 190–4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.