Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 38, Number 11, Novembre 2022
|Page(s)||934 - 935|
|Published online||30 November 2022|
- NHS, The Tavistock and Portman, Referrals to the Gender Identity Development Services (GIDS) for children and adolescents level off in 2018-19, 28 June 2019 (https://tavistockandportman.nhs.uk/about- us/news/stories/referrals-gender-identity-development-service-gids-level-2018-19/; [Google Scholar]
- Swedish national health Council, Report on the prevalence of persons diagnosed with gender dysphoria since 1998 among registered citizens of Sweden, 2020, www.socialstyrelsen.se; [Google Scholar]
- Kidd K.M., Sequeira G.M., Douglas C. et al, Prevalence of gender diverse youth in an urban school district, Pediatrics, 2021, vol 147, issue 6 [Google Scholar]
- Littman, L., Parent reports of adolescents and young adults perceived to show signs of a rapid onset of gender dysphoria. PLoS ONE, 2018, 13(8), e0202330. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0202330; Correction: PLoS ONE 2019; 14(3): e0214157. Published online 2019 Mar 19. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0214157 [Google Scholar]
- Martinerie L., Condat A., Bargiacchi A., et al., Management of endocrine disease. Approach to the management of children and adolescents with gender dysphoria, European Journal of Endocrinology, 2018, 179, p. 1219-1237 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.