Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 38, Number 4, Avril 2022
|Page(s)||348 - 350|
|Published online||29 April 2022|
- Long AH, Haso WM, Shern JFet al. 4–1BB costimulation ameliorates T cell exhaustion induced by tonic signaling of chimeric antigen receptors. Nat Med 2015 ; 21 : 581–590. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lynn RC, Weber EW, Sotillo Eet al. c-Jun overexpression in CAR T cells induces exhaustion resistance. Nature 2019 ; 576 : 293–300. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pauken KE, Sammons MA, Odorizzi PMet al. Epigenetic stability of exhausted T cells limits durability of reinvigoration by PD-1 blockade. Science 2016 ; 354 : 1160–1165. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Philip M, Fairchild L, Sun Let al. Chromatin states define tumour-specific T cell dysfunction and reprogramming. Nature 2017 ; 545 : 452–456. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Weber EW, Parker KR, Sotillo E, et al. Transient rest restores functionality in exhausted CAR-T cells through epigenetic remodeling. Science 2021; 372 : eaba1786. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.