Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 38, Number 1, Janvier 2022
|Page(s)||7 - 8|
|Published online||21 January 2022|
- Karikó K, Buckstein M, Ni H, Weissman D. Suppression of RNA Recognition by Toll-like Receptors: The Impact of Nucleoside Modification and the Evolutionary origin of RNA. Immunity 2005 ; 23 : 165–175. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Malone RW, Felgner PL, Verma IM. Cationic liposome-mediated RNA transfection. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1989 ; 86 : 6077–6081. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wolff JA, Malone RW, Williams P, et al. Direct Gene Transfer into Mouse Muscle in Vivo. Science 1990 ; 247 : 1465–1468. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Holtkamp S, Kreiter S, Selmi A, et al. Modification of antigen-encoding RNA increases stability, translational efficacy, and T-cell stimulatory capacity of dendritic cells. Blood 2006 ; 108 : 4009–4017. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Martinon F, Krishnan S, Lenzen G, et al. Induction of virus-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes in vivo by liposome-entrapped mRNA. Eur J Immunol 1993 ; 23 : 1719–1722. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.