Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Novembre 2021Les Cahiers de Myologie
|Page(s)||36 - 39|
|Section||Prise en charge|
|Published online||08 December 2021|
- Vialle R, Thévenin-Lemoine C, Mary P. Neuromuscular scoliosis. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 2013 ; 99(suppl 1): S124–S139. [Google Scholar]
- Mary P, Servais L, Vialle R. Neuromuscular diseases: diagnosis and management. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 2018 ; 104(suppl 1): S89–S95. [Google Scholar]
- Miladi L, Gaume M, Khouri N, et al. Minimally invasive surgery for neuromuscular scoliosis: results and complications in a series of one hundred patients. Spine 2018 ; 43 : E968–E975. [Google Scholar]
- Gaume M, Saudeau E, Gomez-Garcia de la Banda M, et al. Minimally invasive fusionless surgery for scoliosis in spinal muscular atrophy: long-term follow-up results in a series of 59 patients. J Pediatr Orthop 2021; 41 : 549–58. [Google Scholar]
- Miladi L, Khouri N, Pradon J, et al. One-way self-expanding rod for early-onset scoliosis: early results of a clinical trial of 20 patients. Eur Spine J 2021; 30 : 749–58. [Google Scholar]
- Yoon WW, Sedra F, Shah S, et al. Improvement of pulmonary function in children with early-onset scoliosis using magnetic growth rods. Spine 2014 ; 39 : 1196–1202. [Google Scholar]
- Lorenz HM, Badwan B, Hecker MM, et al. Magnetically controlled devices parallel to the spine in children with spinal muscular atrophy. JB JS Open Access 2017 ; 2 : e0036. [Google Scholar]
- Swarup I, MacAlpine EM, Mayer OH, et al. Impact of growth friendly interventions on spine and pulmonary outcomes of patients with spinal muscular atrophy. Eur Spine J 2021; 30 : 768–74. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.nuvasive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Final_FSN_DATED-25JUN19.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.gov.uk/drug-device-alerts/spinal-implant-all-magec-systems-supply-suspended-to-the-uk-mda-2020-011. [Google Scholar]
- Rushton PRP, Smith SL, Fender D, et al. Metallosis is commonly associated with magnetically controlled growing rods: results from an independent multicentre explant database. Eur Spine J 2021; 30 : 1905–11. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.nuvasive.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/NuVasive-statement_US-availability-of-MAGEC-device_15July2021_Final.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.