Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Novembre 2021Les Cahiers de Myologie
|Page(s)||30 - 31|
|Section||Mise au point|
|Published online||08 December 2021|
- Cortese A, Wilcox JE, Polke JM, et al. Targeted next-generation sequencing panels in the diagnosis of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Neurology 2020; 94 : e51–e61. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ng DTF, Lee FK, Song ZT, et al. Effects of sorbitol dehydrogenase deficiency on nerve conduction in experimental diabetic mice. Diabetes 1998 ; 47 : 961–966. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cortese A, Zhu Y, Rebelo AP, et al. Biallelic mutations in SORD cause a common and potentially treatable hereditary neuropathy with implications for diabetes. Nat Genet 2020; 52 : 473–481. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Frasquet M, Rojas-García R, Argente-Escrig H, et al. Distal hereditary motor neuropathies: mutation spectrum and genotype-phenotype correlation. Eur J Neurol 2021; 28 : 1334–1343. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xie Y, Lin Z, Pakhrin PS, et al. Genetic and clinical features in 24 Chinese distal hereditary motor neuropathy families. Front Neurol 2020; 11 : 1–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Laššuthová P, Mazanec R, Staneˇk D, et al. Biallelic variants in the SORD gene are one of the most common causes of hereditary neuropathy among Czech patients. Sci Rep 2021; 11 : 1–11. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dong HL, Li JQ, Liu GL, et al. Biallelic SORD pathogenic variants cause Chinese patients with distal hereditary motor neuropathy. NPJ Genomic Med 2021; 6 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Yuan RY, Ye ZL, Zhang XR, et al. Evaluation of SORD mutations as a novel cause of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Ann Clin Transl Neurol 2021; 8 : 266–270. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Safi SZ, Qvist R, Kumar S, et al. Molecular mechanisms of diabetic retinopathy, general preventive strategies, and novel therapeutic targets. Biomed Res Int 2014 ; 2014 : 801269. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.