Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Number 6-7, Juin-Juillet 2021
|Page(s)||563 - 564|
|Published online||28 June 2021|
- Sampson JA. Peritoneal endometriosis due to premenstrual dissemination of endometrial tissue into the peritoneal cavity. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1927 ; 14 : 422–69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Missmer SA, Tu FF, Agarwal SK, et al. Impact of endometriosis on life-course potential: a narrative review. Int J Gen Med 2021 ; 14 : 9–25. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chapron C, Marcellin L, Borghese B, Santulli P. Rethinking mechanisms, diagnosis and management of endometriosis. Nat Rev Endocrinol 2019 ; 15 : 666–82. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Velasco JA, Mahutte NG, Corona J, et al. Removal of endometriomas before in vitro fertilization does not improve fertility outcomes: a matched, case-control study. Fertil Steril 2004 ; 81 : 1194–7. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Maignien C, Santulli P, Marcellin L, et al. Infertility in women with bowel endometriosis: firstline assisted reproductive technology results in satisfactory cumulative live-birth rates. Fertil Steril 2021 ; 115 : 692–701. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.