Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Number 4, Avril 2021
|Page(s)||329 - 331|
|Published online||28 April 2021|
- Barbui T, Finazzi G, Falanga A. Myeloproliferative neoplasms and thrombosis. Blood 2013 ; 122 : 2176–2184. [Google Scholar]
- Rosti V, Villani L, Riboni R, et al. Spleen endothelial cells from patients with myelofibrosis harbor the JAK2V617F mutation. Blood 2013 ; 121 : 360–368. [Google Scholar]
- Helman R, Pereira WO, Marti LC, et al. Granulocyte whole exome sequencing and endothelial JAK2V617F in patients with JAK2V617F positive Budd-Chiari syndrome without myeloproliferative neoplasm. Br J Haematol 2018 ; 180 : 443–445. [Google Scholar]
- Pósfai É, Marton I, Borbényi Z, et al. Myocardial infarction as a thrombotic complication of essential thrombocythemia and polycythemia vera. Anatol J Cardiol 2016 ; 16 : 397–402. [Google Scholar]
- Larsen AI, Galbraith PD, Ghali WA, et al. Characteristics and outcomes of patients with acute myocardial infarction and angiographically normal coronary arteries. Am J Cardiol 2005 ; 95 : 261–263. [Google Scholar]
- Crea F, Libby P. Acute coronary syndromes: the way forward from mechanisms to precision treatment. Circulation 2017 ; 136 : 1155–1166. [Google Scholar]
- Poisson J, Tanguy M, Davy H, et al. Erythrocyte-derived microvesicles induce arterial spasms in JAK2V617F myeloproliferative neoplasm. J Clin Invest 2020; 130 : 2630–43. [Google Scholar]
- Boulanger CM, Loyer X, Rautou PE, et al. Extracellular vesicles in coronary artery disease. Nat Rev Cardiol 2017 ; 14 : 259–272. [Google Scholar]
- Teng N, Maghzal GJ, Talib J, et al. The roles of myeloperoxidase in coronary artery disease and its potential implication in plaque rupture. Redox Report 2017 ; 22 : 51–73. [Google Scholar]
- Sen-Banerjee S, Mir S, Lin Z, et al. Kruppel-like factor 2 as a novel mediator of statin effects in endothelial cells. Circulation 2005 ; 112 : 720–726. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.