Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Number 2, Février 2021
|Page(s)||120 - 123|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- Saudou F, Humbert S. The biology of huntingtin. Neuron 2016 ; 89 : 910–926. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Molina-Calavita M, Barnat M, Elias S, et al. Mutant huntingtin affects cortical progenitor cell division and development of the mouse neocortex. J Neurosci 2014 ; 34 : 10034–10040. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Arteaga-Bracho EE, Gulinello M, Winchester ML, et al. Postnatal and adult consequences of loss of huntingtin during development: Implications for Huntington’s disease. Neurobiol Dis 2016 ; 96 : 144–155. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Molero AE, Arteaga-Bracho EE, Chen CH, et al. Selective expression of mutant huntingtin during development recapitulates characteristic features of Huntington’s disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2016 ; 116 : 5736–5741. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee JK, Mathews K, Schlaggar B, et al. Measures of growth in children at risk for Huntington disease. Neurology 2012 ; 79 : 668–674. [Google Scholar]
- Tabrizi SJ, Langbehn DR, Leavitt BR, et al. Biological and clinical manifestations of Huntington’s disease in the longitudinal TRACK-HD study: cross-sectional analysis of baseline data. Lancet Neurol 2009 ; 8 : 791–801. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Consortium HDi. Developmental alterations in Huntington’s disease neural cells and pharmacological rescue in cells and mice. Nat Neurosci 2017; 20 : 648–60. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Conforti P, Besusso D, Bocchi VD, et al. Faulty neuronal determination and cell polarization are reverted by modulating HD early phenotypes. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2018 ; 115 : E762–E771. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barnat M, Capizzi M, Aparicio E, et al. Huntington disease alters human neurodevelopment. Science 2020; 369 : 787–93. [Google Scholar]
- Bouchghoul H, Clement SF, Vauthier D, et al. Prenatal testing in Huntington disease: after the test, choices recommence. Eur J Hum Genet 2016 ; 24 : 1535–1540. [Google Scholar]
- Arai Y, Taverna E. Neural progenitor cell polarity and cortical development. Front Cell Neurosci 2017 ; 11 : 384. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.