Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 37, Number 2, Février 2021
|Page(s)||117 - 119|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- Ervin KSJ, Lymer JM, Matta R, et al. Estrogen involvement in social behavior in rodents: Rapid and long-term actions. Horm Behav 2015 ; 74 : 53–76. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Naulé L, Robert V, Parmentier C, et al. Delayed pubertal onset and pre-pubertal Kiss1 expression in female mice lacking central estrogen receptor β. Hum Mol Genet 2015 ; 24 : 7326–7338. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dombret C, Naulé L, Trouillet A-C, et al. Effects of neural estrogen receptor β deletion on social and mood-related behaviors and underlying mechanisms in male mice. Sci Rep 2020; 10 : 6242. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lebow MA, Chen A. Overshadowed by the amygdala: the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis emerges as key to psychiatric disorders. Mol Psychiatry 2016 ; 21 : 450–463. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Suzuki H, Barros RPA, Sugiyama N, et al. Involvement of estrogen receptor β in maintenance of serotonergic neurons of the dorsal raphe. Mol Psychiatry 2013 ; 18 : 674–680. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Acevedo-Rodriguez A, Mani SK, Handa RJ. Oxytocin and estrogen receptor β in the brain: an overview. Front Endocrinol 2015 ; 6 : 160. [Google Scholar]
- Krezel W, Dupont S, Krust A, et al. Increased anxiety and synaptic plasticity in estrogen receptor β-deficient mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2001 ; 98 : 12278–12282. [Google Scholar]
- Frye CA, Koonce CJ, Edinger KL, et al. Androgens with activity at estrogen receptor β have anxiolytic and cognitive-enhancing effects in male rats and mice. Horm Behav 2008 ; 54 : 726–734. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Naulé L, Marie-Luce C, Parmentier C, et al. Revisiting the neural role of estrogen receptor β in male sexual behavior by conditional mutagenesis. Horm Behav 2016 ; 80 : 1–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.