Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 11, Novembre 2020
Nos jeunes pousses ont du talent !
|Page(s)||1078 - 1080|
|Section||Partenariat médecine/sciences - Écoles doctorales - Masters|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- Fuqua C, Winans SC, Greenberg EP. Census and consensus in bacterial ecosystems: the LuxR-LuxI family of quorum-sensing transcriptional regulators. Annu Rev Microbiol 1996 ; 50 : 727–751. [Google Scholar]
- Waters CM, Bassler BL. Quorum sensing: cell-to-cell communication in bacteria. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 2005 ; 21 : 319–346. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ghosh D, Roy K, Williamson KE, et al. Acyl-homoserine lactones can induce virus production in lysogenic bacteria: an alternative paradigm for prophage induction. Appl Environ Microbiol 2009 ; 75 : 7142–7152. [Google Scholar]
- Silpe JE, Bassler BL. A host-produced quorum-sensing autoinducer controls a phage lysis-lysogeny decision. Cell 2019 ; 176 : 268–80 e13. [Google Scholar]
- Silpe JE, Bassler BL. Phage-encoded luxr-type receptors responsive to host-produced bacterial quorum-sensing autoinducers. MBio 2019, 10. [Google Scholar]
- Laganenka L, Sander T, Lagonenko A, et al. Quorum sensing and metabolic state of the host control lysogeny-lysis switch of bacteriophage T1. MBio 2019, 10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.