Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 11, Novembre 2020
Nos jeunes pousses ont du talent !
|Page(s)||1074 - 1077|
|Section||Partenariat médecine/sciences - Écoles doctorales - Masters|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- Tong SYC, Davis JS, Eichenberger E, et al. Staphylococcus aureus Infections: epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and management. Clin Microbiol Rev 2015 ; 28 : 603–661. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/antimicrobial-resistance. [Google Scholar]
- Le KY, Otto M. Quorum-sensing regulation in staphylococci: an overview. Front Microbiol 2015; 6. [Google Scholar]
- Hooper LV, Littman DR, Macpherson AJ Interactions between the microbiota and the immune system. Science 2012 ; 336 : 1268–1273. [Google Scholar]
- Bogdan C. Nitric oxide synthase in innate and adaptive immunity: an update. Trends Immunol. 2015 ; 36 : 161–178. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yu H, Sato EF, Nagata K, et al. Oxygen-dependent regulation of the respiration and growth of Escherichia coli by nitric oxide. FEBS Lett 1997 ; 409 : 161–165. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stern AM, Zhu J An introduction to nitric oxide sensing and response in bacteria. Adv Appl Microbiol 2014 ; 87 : 187–220. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Urbano R, Karlinsey JE, Libby SJ, et al. host nitric oxide disrupts microbial cell-to-cell communication to inhibit staphylococcal virulence. Cell Host Microbe 2018 ; 23 : 594–606 e7. [Google Scholar]
- Richardson AR, Dunman PM, Fang FC The nitrosative stress response of Staphylococcus aureus is required for resistance to innate immunity. Mol Microbiol 2006 ; 61 : 927–939. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sun F, Liang H, Kong X, et al. Quorum-sensing agr mediates bacterial oxidation response via an intramolecular disulfide redox switch in the response regulator AgrA. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2012 ; 109 : 9095–9100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heckler I, Boon EM. insights into nitric oxide modulated quorum sensing pathways. Front Microbiol 2019; 10. [Google Scholar]
- Donald JA, Forgan LG, Cameron MS The evolution of nitric oxide signalling in vertebrate blood vessels. J Comp Physiol B 2015 ; 185 : 153–171. [Google Scholar]
- Salam AM, Quave CL. targeting virulence in staphylococcus aureus by chemical inhibition of the accessory gene regulator system in vivo. mSphere 2018; 3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.