Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 10, Octobre 2020
|Page(s)||847 - 851|
|Published online||07 October 2020|
- Pavlowsky A, Chelly J, Billuart P. Emerging major synaptic signaling pathways involved in intellectual disability. Mol Psychiatry 2012 ; 17 : 682–693. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cresto N, Pillet LE, Billuart P, Rouach N. Do astrocytes play a role in intellectual disabilities?. Trends Neurosci 2019 ; 42 : 518–527. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lelieveld SH, Reijnders MR, Pfundt R, et al. Meta-analysis of 2,104 trios provides support for 10 new genes for intellectual disability. Nat Neurosci 2016 ; 19 : 1194–1196. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Chen K, Sloan SA, et al. An RNA-sequencing transcriptome and splicing database of glia, neurons, and vascular cells of the cerebral cortex. J Neurosci 2014 ; 34 : 11929–11947. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dossi E, Vasile F, Rouach N. Human astrocytes in the diseased brain. Brain Res Bull 2018 ; 136 : 139–156. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kahanovitch U, Patterson KC, Hernandez R, Olsen ML. Glial dysfunction in MeCP2 deficiency models: Implications for Rett syndrome. Int J Mol Sci 2019 ; 20 : [Google Scholar]
- Hodges JL, Yu X, Gilmore A, et al. Astrocytic contributions to synaptic and learning abnormalities in a mouse model of fragile X syndrome. Biol Psychiatry 2017 ; 82 : 139–149. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Allen NJ, Lyons DA. Glia as architects of central nervous system formation and function. Science 2018 ; 362 : 181–185. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng C, Sourial M, Doering LC. Astrocytes and developmental plasticity in fragile X. Neural Plasticity 2012 ; 2012 : 197491. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Garcia O, Torres M, Helguera P, et al. A role for thrombospondin-1 deficits in astrocyte-mediated spine and synaptic pathology in Down’s syndrome. PLoS One 2010 ; 5 : e14200. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.