Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 10, Octobre 2020
|Page(s)||844 - 847|
|Published online||07 October 2020|
- McCormick JB, Webb PA, Krebs JW, et al. A prospective study of the epidemiology and ecology of Lassa fever. J Infect Dis 1987 ; 155 : 437–444. [Google Scholar]
- Kafetzopoulou LE, Pullan ST, Lemey P, et al. Metagenomic sequencing at the epicenter of the Nigeria 2018 Lassa fever outbreak. Science 2019 ; 363 : 74–77. [Google Scholar]
- Baize S, Marianneau P, Loth P, et al. Early and strong immune responses are associated with control of viral replication and recovery in Lassa virus-infected cynomolgus monkeys. J Virol 2009 ; 83 : 5890–5903. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Geisbert TW, Jones S, Fritz EA, et al. Development of a new vaccine for the prevention of Lassa fever. PLoS Med 2005 ; 2 : 537–545. [Google Scholar]
- Carrion JR, Patterson JL, Johnson C, et al. A ML29 reassortant virus protects guinea pigs against a distantly related Nigerian strain of Lassa virus and can provide sterilizing immunity. Vaccine 2007 ; 25 : 4093–4102. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cashman KA, Wilkinson ER, Shaia CI, et al. A DNA vaccine delivered by dermal electroporation fully protects cynomolgus macaques against Lassa fever. Hum Vacc Immunother 2017 ; 13 : 2902–2911. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carnec X, Mateo M, Page A, et al. A vaccine platform against Arenaviruses based on a recombinant hyperattenuated Mopeia virus expressing heterologous glycoproteins. J Virol 2018 ; 92 : e02230–e02217. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Frantz PN, Teeravechyan S, Tangy F. Measles-derived vaccines to prevent emerging viral diseases. Microb Infect 2018 ; 20 : 493–500. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mateo M, Reynard S, Carnec X, et al. Vaccines inducing immunity to Lassa virus glycoprotein and nucleoprotein protect macaques after a single shot. Sci Transl Med 2019; 11: eaaw3163. [Google Scholar]
- Abreu-Mota T, Hagen KR, Cooper K, et al. Non-neutralizing antibodies elicited by recombinant Lassa-Rabies vaccine are critical for protection against Lassa fever. Nat Commun 2018 ; 9 : 4223. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.