Med Sci (Paris)
Volume 36, Number 3, Mars 2020
|Page(s)||197 - 200|
|Published online||31 March 2020|
- Tchernof A, Despres JP. Pathophysiology of human visceral obesity: an update. Physiol Rev 2013 ; 93 : 359–404. [Google Scholar]
- Gray SL, Vidal-Puig AJ. Adipose tissue expandability in the maintenance of metabolic homeostasis. Nutr Rev 2007 ; 65 : S7–12. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bjorntorp P.. Portal adipose tissue as a generator of risk factors for cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Arteriosclerosis 1990 ; 10 : 493–496. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Reggio S, Rouault C, Poitou C, et al. Increased basement membrane components in adipose tissue during obesity: links with TGFbeta and metabolic phenotypes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2016 ; 101 : 2578–2587. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sengenes C, Lolmede K, Zakaroff-Girard A, et al. Preadipocytes in the human subcutaneous adipose tissue display distinct features from the adult mesenchymal and hematopoietic stem cells. J Cell Physiol 2005 ; 205 : 114–122. [Google Scholar]
- Bourlier V, Sengenes C, Zakaroff-Girard A, et al. TGFb family members are key mediators in the induction of myofibroblast phenotype of human adipose tissue progenitor cells by macrophages. PLoS One 2012 ; 7 : e31274. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Esteve D, Boulet N, Volat F, et al. Human white and brite adipogenesis is supported by MSCA1 and is impaired by immune cells. Stem Cells 2015 ; 33 : 1277–1291. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Esteve D, Boulet N, Belles C, et al. Lobular architecture of human adipose tissue defines the niche and fate of progenitor cells. Nat Commun 2019 ; 10 : 2549. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Berry R, Rodeheffer MS. Characterization of the adipocyte cellular lineage in vivo. Nat Cell Biol 2013 ; 15 : 302–308. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Merrick D, Sakers A, Irgebay Z, et al. Identification of a mesenchymal progenitor cell hierarchy in adipose tissue. Science 2019 ; 364 : 6438. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.